Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Monitoring app calendar in qlik sense

Did any body use the licence/monitoring  app's calendar in the other apps or integrate portal app with monitoring app.

Please guide me basically i need the date , year , week week begining ... as that of in monitoring app in qliksense

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure about Monitoring Apps. Does this question related to Master calendar?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

There are two things going on.

1. my date field type is time stamp from sqldeveloper(DD-MMM-YY-mm:ss:ttt .....) for which i used the autocalender but

i chaged the main section to DD-MMM_YY format wich is not getting compatible with rest of the apps if i have to integrate to other app.

2. my portal app has to go with our customize monitoring app which had calendar tables in the data model-- trying to join my tables with that of monitoring.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here we go

1) Yes, If second app having same format it will auto compatible to the apps

2) Great, Normally this case - I've created Calendar table in my server using stored procedure and then i am joining with fact/transaction table to procedure earlier. It's working as fact. Can we talk more on second part?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Anil for the reply .

The format is not same. existing ap is in default format (its date type)  where as mine is not (rater a time stamp type).

and coming to 2nd part yes we can

i'm lokking for some thing like this

date.PNG