The Authentication phase does not exactly work as you’re trying to do. Have a quick look here
At the QLIK SENSE ENTERPRISE part
In your case you need to authenticate a process (not a user). So if the process run on a trusted site I suggest you to use the certificates
I did already that with a root certificate.
Anyway, I did it again :
- I have exported certificate from QlikSense,
- copied file pfx on my computer,
- convert pfx to pem (using openssl)
- insert certificate in my JVM (using keytool)
I ran my job.... same errors --> 302 on GET and 403 on POST.
I have surely something wrong, but I don't know what.