Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malradi88
Creator II
Creator II

Scatter Plot Issue

Dear Qlik Community,

I am attempting to replicate a scatter plot used in one app (to map correlation between incease in harvest and income using flags to differentiate pre & post data). In the original app the scatter plot works great (first picture).

When I attempt to make a scatter plot in the second app correlating increase in income to 'loan amount' it does not work. The colour scheme does not match to the flag dimension (even though I set it to color by flag dimension).  Furthermore, in the legend I get a 'density' bar rather than one explaining the different flags presented. When I place the cursor on a data point it just gives me 'density' rather than information pertaining to income/loan amount.

The difference in terms of 'data' between the two scatter plots is that the first is based on one excel sheet (one table) and the second two excel sheets (one table as well though).

If anyone can help out it would be much appreciated! Thank you for your support.

SP1.png

sp2.png

Best,

Mohammed

1 Reply
human
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

/push