Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alternate state issue with the latest qliksense version

Hi,

We just upgraded to latest version of qlik sense (September 2017) and i have started facing a wired issue with qliksense.

Below are the steps we are doing in the application:

1) We are creating two alternate states using qlik.app.addAlternateState(qStateName)

2) We have a set of filters stored that we want to apply on each state.

3) For applying filters on each state in a for loop we are doing the below steps

a) Clearing all the filters from that state using qlik.app.clearAll(lockedAlso, state)

b) Grabbing the field reference of that particular state  using  filter = app.obj.app.field(filterName, state)

c) Applying the filter by using filter.selectValues(values, true, false)

The above a,b,c steps are in a for loop for each state . The selectValues method for the 2nd alternate state is always failing.

For example , I am creating two alternate states say x and y. And if i perform all the above steps the y will fail at step c. And if i create y and x then x will fail at step c.

Below id the qlik sense error from the network tab:

{jsonrpc: "2.0", id: 75, error: {code: 15, parameter: "Failure", message: "Request aborted"}}

error:{code: 15, parameter: "Failure", message: "Request aborted"}

code:15

parameter:"Failure"

id:75

jsonrpc:"2.0"

Thanks !!

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi chetan.nandrajog!!!
I have the same problem. could you solve it?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi chetan.nandrajog
I have very similar problem with performing about 10 requests in a Promise.all that often results to the same error.
Have you found a way to solve that problem?

Thanks