you can use this at first
After the Installation you can use:
1. The Advanced Analytics Toolbox
Under the Point Installation (in GitHub) you find the required R Packages you need to install for this Extension
2. The Advanced Analytics Expression Builder
If you only want to use Expressions in the Qlik Sense Visualizations.
My solution is:
- sent a vector or few vectors from Qlik
- put them together in R script as a data frame
- do the analytics
- get a single column/vector from that dataframe in R as a output
- show it in a calculation field as a single column
- repeat it as many times as many columns from R (based on the input data) you need in Qlik - so every measure in Qlik is single column from output data frame from R
Just to illustrate what I am trying to do in R I am running the following:
ts <- data.frame(TS)
The output of 'ts' can be viewed in the following image:
I would like to show this result in a time series line chart in Qlik Sense.
I have the Date as dimension in my QS data model. I would like to map the date to the corresponding values returned.
In the Qlik Sense February 2018 release, support have been added for returning a whole table (dataframe) from the plugin to Qlik in a single request, when called from the Qlik Sense load script. This means that you can add a dataframe from R as a table in the Qlik data model during data reload.
So stay tuned for the Feb 2018 release where more information will come regarding this.
Thanks tln. Look forward to the Feb 2018 release to make use of this feature.
I have been able to get the values from the dataframe to load into my chart at runtime using an expressions such as below:
R.ScriptEvalEx( 'S', 'load(paste("\\\\servename\\Data\\",q$DatasetName,".RData",sep="")); TS;' , DatasetName As DatasetName)