Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Npriting Table is dispalying only first row in Pixel Perfect Report

Hi,

I am trying to develop Pixel Perfect Report with Nprinting September 2017.

My Qlik Sense Table has very many rows of information:

Qlik Sense Table.PNG

However, when I added the same table in Nprinting Report I am getting only one row of output:

Npritning Table.PNG

I have no clue why Nprinting is not printing all the rows. Kindly advise

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Pixel Perfect is not simple drag & drop report template builder.

I believe you have just used table node instead of level node to create a table in pixel perfect - which is not the way you should do.

please follw those instructions to build pixel perfect table (do not worry that this is a tutorial for older version of NPrinting - the concept is still the same)

How to Create a Simple PixelPerfect Report

use this area to build your knowledge

QlikView Resource Library

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Pixel Perfect is not simple drag & drop report template builder.

I believe you have just used table node instead of level node to create a table in pixel perfect - which is not the way you should do.

please follw those instructions to build pixel perfect table (do not worry that this is a tutorial for older version of NPrinting - the concept is still the same)

How to Create a Simple PixelPerfect Report

use this area to build your knowledge

QlikView Resource Library

cheers

Lech

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Please read the PixelPerfect part of the help site PixelPerfect reports ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.