2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2017 9:57 AM by Michael Tarallo Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Qlik sense cloud and NPrinting

daniel melo

Hello all,

Can I install or use NPrinting with Qlik Sense Cloud Business? If it's possible, where can I find information?

Thanks,

Daniel M

• Re: Qlik sense cloud and NPrinting
          Bill Markham

Unfortunately one cannot use NPrinting with Qlik Sense Cloud Business.

• Re: Qlik sense cloud and NPrinting
            Michael Tarallo

Hello Daniel -

Bill is correct - may I ask if there is anything specific in NPrinting you are looking for in Qlik Sense Cloud?

The reason I ask is that we have requests to create static like operational reports from Qlik Sense apps - and this can be done in some form or fashion by using Qlik Sense Data Storytelling. People have collected snapshots of their visualizations and arranged them with text and graphics in a Data Storytelling slide - and then export the slide as a report.

Just checking.

(I am sure you are aware that Qlik Sense Enterprise - can use NPrinting.)

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik