cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I change the 'Duplicate sheet' with out change the Original one

Hi,

Notice a function called 'Duplicate' for create new sheet.

I want to keep the same format but want to 'de-link' the duplicate sheet to the original one. Could I achieve that?

what I want is , setting 'the second sheet'(duplicate sheet) have same set up as the Original one first.

Then I cut off the link, then I can change the Duplicate on accordingly without changing the Original one.

if Duplicate the sheet is not the right option. any suggestion how can I achieve my target?

Same question here for the duplicate 'chart' within one sheet. Could I duplicate one and then modify it without change the original one?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

By default sheets and objects are non linked with each other, you dont need to do any separate setting for the same.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

By default sheets and objects are non linked with each other, you dont need to do any separate setting for the same.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You are right. Thank you.

Sorry. The only thing I changed was the filter. So in this case, they change together.

But if I change the graph. the original one does not change.

Thanks again