2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2017 3:37 AM by Aurélien Martinez RSS

Qlik GeoAnalytics Indoors map

Aurélien Martinez

Hi,

It's possible to create an indoor map (based on scanned plan) or use a picture as raster?

Like this, blue zones are stored in KML file.

comm.PNG

• Re: Qlik GeoAnalytics Indoors map
          Jonas Karlsson

Hi, you can use various of formats as input, please take a look here: GeoAnalytics Reference

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

• Re: Qlik GeoAnalytics Indoors map
              Aurélien Martinez

Hi,

Thank you. But I want to show a image as a raster. I have done that but it's not very very simple...

I georeference a image with QGIS, next I export in tiff format then I import in MapBox and I display the result with a GeoData Layer.

PS: When we will can use the standard help website with Qlik GeoAnalytics ? the current GeoAnalytics Reference it's not very user friendly...