9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2017 4:29 PM by Marco Wedel RSS

Coloured dots in a table_chart

Friedrich Hofmann

Hi,

I have a straight_table that has no Dimension, but five formulas, each one calculated differently, below each other.

To make more intuitive and obvious the association with the stacked elements of a barchart, I want to introduce some coloured dots in front of the formula_Labels.

That would be quite easy, but the Thing is, the entire table is inside a Container_box - so I cannot just introduce some coloured textboxes ...

Does anyone know a way how to do this?

I was thinking of using "Wingdings" to create a blob to put in front of every Label - but then I'd have to find a way to make the font of that different from the rest of the text - the Label of a formula in "Wingdings" would hardly make it more legible ;-)

Just now I have another idea: I could make yet another Container_box with five elements in a vertical row - five coloured text_boxes and maybe one White one inbetween, that would be nine - that's going to be a fuzz - and put that into the larger Container_box - even more, I already have a Container inside the large Container, so that would include one more Container ...

Does anyone have any simpler idea?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler