Firs of all every report needs to have a recipient, so you need to add at least 1 reciepient when running a NPrinting publish task!!!
Recipient does not have to receive email, but he/she still needs to be present to run report as the report generation i based on recipients Roles and their ability to see/ or not to see reports. Make sure you pick a recipient who is eligible to see a report yo utry to publish to your destination.
If you remove recipients from Publish Task - your report will not be generated.
Now down to your example.
- Please add recipients in Publish Task
- Go to Destination Tab under Publish Task and tick only Folder destination (you can untick NewsStand and Email destination) - see my screenshot as a reference
- Run Task - This should create a report you require and should store it in designed folder
If you have any other questions please let me know.
Thanks for confirming, I tested the above scenario and worked at my end.
Is there an efficient way to email two reports in one email but drop it in separate folders? Currently I have three tasks,
1. First task having two reports in one task and used for emailing alone.
2. Second task for first report with folder1 as destination
3. Third task for second report with folder 2 as destination.
Let me know if above scenario can be recreated with minimal number of tasks (as tasks should have atleast one user for folder destination.)