2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2017 11:53 AM by Rohit Kumar RSS

Load balancing not working

Rohit Kumar

Hi Techies,

I have three servers, #1 which is central node, #2 which has N printing installed and #3 which is Balancing Node. I have one application #App which is Balanced or SYNC to #3 node or server and when i open this application it is consuming #3 resources.

Now: When I am working on #2 which is N Priniting server and run a report through N printing and on the stage of REPORT GENERATION, the consumption of #1,#2,#3 are:

#1(Central Node) has 30-35%

#2(N printing server) has 1-8%

#3(Balancing Node) has 1-8%,

I am trying to know why report generation is consuming central node resources when #App sync to #3 Balancing Node ?

Thanks in advance

Rohit

• Re: Load balancing not working
          Fábio Ribeiro

Hi Rohit, how are you?

Could you post what URL are you using in the NPrinting Connection?

• Re: Load balancing not working
              Rohit Kumar

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your response.

There is two way of configuring the N Printing connection, First, I put Central node in Proxy address and second I put my load balancing Node address in it:

If i put Central node address, it is far better than putting Load balancing Node address.

I wana know in both of the way my why central node resources are getting consumed so high when I have sync to #3 Load balancing App(Proxy,Engine Services are enabled).

I am attaching the snapshot of N printing connector

Nprinting.png