3 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2011 3:27 AM by Steve Dark RSS

Qlikview

What are the Interview questions in the qlikview any one have a Question + Answers list sort of thing please provide me.

• Qlikview
          Steve Dark

Hi there,

I have done a number of dashboards over survey data.  A number of questions and each of them either having multiple answers to choose from or a 'scale of 1 to 10' kind of response.  Is this what you mean?

If so please provide an example of how the data is coming to you and I may be able to give you some pointers on how to load and analyse it.

Regards,

Steve

• Qlikview

Ok it is great please send to me,

Thanks

Anand

• Qlikview
                  Steve Dark

Hi Anand,

I can not send over the solution as it has client data in it.  The table structure I used has a single fact table with an Id for the Question, one for the Response Type and a binary flag for the response.  There is also a count flag for calculating the response size for any given answer.

The key to displaying is to use calculation and display conditions to only show charts when approprate selections (say a single Question) has been selected.

What is the format of your source data - it may help somone provide a clearer guide to dealing with it.

Regards,

Steve