This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
there is no automated process to alert you about failed jobs/tasks.
In NPrinting 16 i used to:
- Create a QV app reading NPrinting Log Files
- Create a NPrinting Excel Report showing most recent logs
- Schedule this report after each report i generated with NPrinting
- then i had 3 scenarios:
- if i did not receive a log report i knew jobs are stucked
- if did receive a report with errors - they were highlighted
- i receive a report that everything went OK
It is not an ideal solution, but it was giving me overview how my tasks were running.