In case this comes up for anyone else..
This from Qlik support which resolved the issue.
"The issue is due to the maximum message bytes. Since there are lot of fields , the maximum message size has exceeded. If you go to logs under C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\Log you will see an error message
"Error QDS did not respond to request.
Last exception (for http://qlikserver1:4720/QDS/Service): The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element."
I am attaching an article for you to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps;
- Stop QlikView Distribution Service and QlikView Management Service.
- Navigate to QVManagementService.exe.config file, located in %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Management Service
- Edit the QVManagementService.exe.config file with a text editor such as Notepad++ (it may be necessary to first launch the text editor with administrative privileges)
- Under the <appSettings> insert/Modify the line <add key="MaxReceivedMessageSize" value="26214400"/> and save the file (notice, the two additional zeroes than what the default is defined as in the error message: 262144)
- Restart the QlikView Distribution Service and QlikView Management Service"