7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2017 5:26 PM by Satish Kurra RSS

    "Object not found" - QS mashup - hard to find issue

    Daniel Wardzynski

      Dear Experts,

       

      I am working on several Qlik Sense Applications that receive the "object not found" error after upgrading the QS Prod server to version:

      June 2017 Patch 2 11.11.3.

       

      I have tried using the Mozilla Debugger Console, but I do not find the exact place that would indicate which objects do cause this error. The only way I found to solve the problem is by commenting out each appobject one by one, which is a very time consuming and not a way I would like to do this.

       

      Example on a "primitive" solution:

      //app.getObject('QV020','JWtgWqf');

       

      This is the error message that appears in the lower right corner: