Which version of nprinting are u using it? i'm still using nprinting 16+ version. i've faced similar issue while Importing QlikView Object as Image option. solution is tried to increase the chart object width and height is one method and another method i have used filters to split report into many (my case 2500 rows)
u can also check this thread.
just following up usual things/details we all need to know:
- this is all in NPrinting September 2017
- and Qlik Sense version ????
- Used Object is Standard Qlik Sense Table - not any sort of extensions table?
- Dimension is coming from field (it is not calculated dimension)?
- and measure is just a straight forward aggregate?
can you share some more lights on the above mentioned?