Would yo ube able to:
- screenshot your data model
- screenshot your table and data used in it
- master dimension (if it is master object - also screenshot master object definition) / dimension
- measures (same as above)
It all depends how Qlik Sense app is build
Maybe there are some data island tables whichdrive normaly UI but in Qlik Sense they may not work
Your questions led me to create a super-simple version of the Sense app, for which the cycle filter worked. Further experiments showed the problem was an expression in the table which does not respond properly to filters in Sense. So now I know the problem that needs to be solved is in my work in Sense, not nprinting.
A couple of other learnings for me:
* when making changes in the Sense app, make sure to close it before reloading metadata in the Connection.
* for some reason my Sense app sometimes opens with a filter already set. I had inconsistent results when previewing my nprinting report. I worked around this by making sure the Sense app was open and no filters set before working in the nprinting report.