Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to download the software

I have a client who have all the license of server publisher and Nprinting. however he does not have access to download the software when they are available. Can you please advice how can i Get access to software download so that i can update it for my customer when new update is available.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

VS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If they indeed have a legal license for the software, they should also have access to a download site with their own username and password.

If they have lost that, they can contact support and recover that information.

That is, of course, if they are still under maintenance. If not, they effectively have chosen to loose access to the download of (new) software.

So:

Let them contact our support department and they can help them.

If you are working for one of our official partners, someone in your company should also have access to this download site. Since I don't see a big green P showing next to your name, my guess is you are not working for an official partner (or at least did not register to the community with their email address).

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If they indeed have a legal license for the software, they should also have access to a download site with their own username and password.

If they have lost that, they can contact support and recover that information.

That is, of course, if they are still under maintenance. If not, they effectively have chosen to loose access to the download of (new) software.

So:

Let them contact our support department and they can help them.

If you are working for one of our official partners, someone in your company should also have access to this download site. Since I don't see a big green P showing next to your name, my guess is you are not working for an official partner (or at least did not register to the community with their email address).

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks will ask them to connect with there qlik patner