I'm trying to create a small Qlik app to answer to a very often asked question, at least between entrepreneurs wanting to know how much money do they will have on a certain (future) date.
So I tried to collect the following information:
- Future Income/outcome due to confirmed orders (either from clients or suppliers)
- Future income/outcome due to delivered (not yet invoiced) goods (as above, from clients and customers)
- Future income/outcome due to invoiced goods (as above)
- Future outcome due to monthly operating costs
- Actual Cash and Banks availability
With this data collected in a "forecast" table, I'd like to create a pivot table showing for the next 12 months (and for each "forecast source data type") as in the attached xls example:
- opening balance
- cumulated forecast amount at the month
- closing balance
Any hint or help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance