3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2017 9:59 AM by Justin Dallas RSS

Levels with Table

Justin Dallas

Hello Folks,

After sitting through the wonderful tutorials set found here (Working with Qlik NPrinting PixelPerfect reports) I've tried to create my own "Table through Levels" to no avail.  During the tutorial, we hear the tutorializer reference I believe "Sales vs Margin by Sales Rep".  In the Executive Dashboard, this is a Scatter Plot. 

I tried to repeat this with a straight table, but I don't see my table being listed in the "Add Fields" selection. The only items I see are F\*, and not O\*.

What concept about adding a table to a Detail Report band am I missing?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Re: Levels with Table
          Lech Miszkiewicz

Did you use native straight table, or maybe an extension.

To see object names instead of F\* O\* you need to provide Caption name  here in Qlik Sense object you want to refer to:

1.png

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Ruggero Piccoli

Hi,

Did you refreshed the Qlik NPrintinng cache after adding the straight table in the Qlik Sense app?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Justin Dallas

Hello Folks,

I'm back in work, and I've verified and tried the given suggestions to no avail.

1. The table has a caption, and it's a standard Straight table extension-free.

NPrintingTable-1.PNG

NPrintingTable.PNG

2. The cache has been refreshed, as that is my go-to "make-the-problem-go-away" method

3. I can't find my table in the Add levels dialog

NPrintingTable2.PNG

4. But I can find it in the Table > Add objects dialog

NPrintingTable3.PNG

Version Info:

QSNPrinting.PNG

NPrinting.PNG

Let me know if you all have any other ideas that I could try, and thanks a lot for yalls help.