Below is the response I had received from Qlik Support. We are upgraded to February 2018 release now and we still see the same problem. Since this error is just in the browser console, we ended up ignoring that issue now.
This was identified as an issue in the November version, that has been fixed in the patch 2 release of November. There is a way to workaround this temporarily, but it will hard code one language into the application, without the ability to change (en-US, or whatever you choose). If you would like to workaround this, instead of waiting for the new release to come out, you can do the following:
- Stop "Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher" Service on all nodes
- Make a backup of "C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\AboutService\middlewares\language.js"
- Replace language.js file with the one attached in the portal: language.js
- Start "Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher" Service on all nodes
- Verify if the temp fix works.
I believe the box will need to be rebooted after this change is made. If you would like to wait, Patch 2 of November should be released in the next few weeks