6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2017 4:37 AM by Paris Pantelis RSS

transfer SQL query to Qlikview script

Paris Pantelis

Hi,

I have a query on my SQL server and i would like to transfer it to Qlikview because my tables from now on will be there (one of them is inline) and the other is loaded from file.

I Have these two Tables on SQL:

1. dbo.cases with fields -> id,start,close (these are the case id, the date the case started, the date case closed)

2. dbo.calendar with fields -> date,daytype (calendar date and daytype=1 for working days or 0 for not working days)

My SQL query is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT id,start,close,count(daytype) as dayscount

FROM [dbo].[cases]

inner join [dbo].calendar on (calendar.Date>cases.Start and calendar.Date<=cases.close)

where daytype='1'

group by  start,close,id,daytype

order by cases.start desc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know how to write the same qry in Qlikview script and any help whould by very valuable.

PS: these SQL query is not working anymore because this SQL Server does not exist and the same tables are now loaded (inline or from file). So i have the data already loaded in my Qlikview document.