cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etheodorou
Contributor
Contributor

Format of cell in excel template

Hi I have set up an excel report using a simple table from Qlik Sense data.  I have a field in the template which results in multiple rows however the initial format of the comment cell does not get replicated in the rows below. - See attached

All I have done is put in a Merge & Center format in the cell.  How can I get the rows below to be formatted the same?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Effie

3 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

PFA, I don't have nprint 17. try to look excel template in your object property like "keep source format option" then un-check it and then try to apply custom cell format using  excel tools

FYI, sample steps from Nprint 16 (the similar way u can do it in 17 also)

Capture.JPG

etheodorou
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Devarasu,

I have already unchecked this in my template so unfortunately that doesnt help with the formatting, however I have noticed that you have added a comment in the table that you have added.  How do I go about doing that in my original report without having to have something in that column?  I think if I can do that then that might solve the problem.

Thanks

Effie

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

after unchecked that "Keep Source format option" it should work. how u tired can u share your steps in screen shot?

correct me if i'm wrong, u don't want to keep comments filed at qliksense object and u simply want show in your nprint report only right? if so then u can remove that field from qliksense table object and go to your Nprint excel template & refresh your object and add dummy field in your excel template name called "Comments" then it should work. refer to the screen.

Capture.JPG