Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

QlikSense Installation issue Nov 2017

Hi,

While upgrading QS from 3.2 to Nov 2017, i got unknown error and did not complete. I uninstalled QS completely and tried with new set up (again downloaded), but same unknown error received.

Then i installed 3.2 and it was successful however i can see white screen when i open desktop. I tried for 3 days and pressed F5 several times but no luck.

Can anyone help what could be the possible reasons for this? Same installation file in different machine worked well.

Thanks,

Raju

9 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There could be many things, but unless you tell us what was the error it wont be possible to tell what could be the issue.

If possible share the log file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Kaushik for you time, please find the attached details.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check this link till i go through the logs.

Qliksense Installation Error (1603)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also this one.

QlikSense Server 1.1 Installation PostgreSQL Repository Installation Failed

Dont look for Qlik Sense version used in this link, because same can happen with Nov version.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks, I will check.

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have followed your instructions but still Qlik Sense is not installing.

Please find the attachment and help me with the solution.

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Raju,

After installing the MSV redistributable try to reinstall the Qlik Sense.

If still doesnt happen my recommendation will be to contact Qlik Support for detailed help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Anonymous
Not applicable

pablolabbe‌ I applied the receipt but I my case, the problem remain. So I post my problem here:

Qlik Sense Desktop Installation Error (1603)

Hope that your team can give me the right solution to fix this installation problem.