1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 18, 2017 10:15 AM by S Khan RSS

    Image with Pie and Gauge chart in Qliksense

    madhavi rajawat

      Hi All,

         I have requirement to implement image in pie and gauge chart .is there any way to achieve this by using anything(default Feature or any extension).Please help me out hows can achieve this in Qliksense .

       

       

      Images with pie and Guage chart1.PNG

       

       

      Apart from that i have to give color in pie chart similar to images .how i can achieve this .Please help me out

      I have requirement to show  top 3 target achievers in 3 pie/Gauge charts with respects to color

       

      For example:

      person A have 189% Sales so  color for pie chart will be blue only

      person B have done only 96 % sales out of 100 so i want 96 % should be in  blue and remaining 4 % should be in red

      Person C have done only 92% sales out of 100 so i want 92% should be in blue and remaining  8% should in red

       

      Please find attached image for reference

       

       

      1.PNG