4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2017 8:43 PM by Sagar Addepalli RSS

Paging a nprinting report using a table object fails

Sagar Addepalli

I am trying to page a particular slide in a powerpoint report. I created the table TB01 with Field1 and Field2 in Sense and added that table TB01 as a page to the nprinting powerpoint report slide. Dragged the Field1 and Field2 onto the relevant slide. When the task is run, I run into the following error.  I can see the values populated in that table box in the sense dashboard and I don't see anything wrong in my process as this worked earlier.

Failed report generation for report bb0fbaa4-8b34-4edc-98f6-a401cd8d9a79 user b2e93177-65f3-4787-aaa2-73388708d396 exception System.Exception: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Reporting.Legacy.DataAdapters.IDataParent, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Content.IContentNode], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateNodeSettings], Autofac.ILifetimeScope)' on type 'DataEntity'. ---> Sequence contains no elements (See inner exception for details.)

Warn

December 20, 2017

7:41:00 PM

rpc lech_miszkiewicz ogster1974 fsv Experts any idea ?