8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2017 1:41 PM by German Etcheverry RSS

Type CRT Detected: Event ID 300 QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted.

German Etcheverry

Hello Qlikview

I have one specific app that gives me the error below: It crashes the whole Qlikview services.
      Our testing environment is connected to the same kind of data and does not crash. I was advised to update my Qlikview from 12 to 12.20, but I want to double check if there is any other fix. The dump file does not help and we tested each object to verify the source but can't seem to find what makes this application the whole qlikview service reboot.

The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type CRT, detected.

-------------------------------------------------

The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

Core dump: Core dump result = 1
      ---------------------------------------------------

QVGeneral: SERVER - DMR: Validate and Apply Hex. UsrName()