12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2018 11:39 AM by Cassandra Baqir RSS

Set Analysis Syntax

Cassandra Baqir

My OLD Chart is not showing the right date on the X-Axis. When I update it in the WIP chart, I lose my look back of 8 weeks. How do I update both expressions to only show the last 8 weeks like the OLD chart and still include the logic from the old expressions on PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'},  IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'}?

An example if DEFECT_ID = 9229 and it should show Avg Days =  2 and Ticket = 1 but without having to select PROCESS_STEP.

1-3-2018 2-22-49 PM.jpg

OLD and incorrect Dimension: =date(WEEK_START, 'MM-DD-YY')

OLD Expression for # Tickets:  (Count({$<
      PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'},
      IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'},
      MONTH_1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), -2), 'MM-YY') & '<' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), 0), 'MM-YY'))"}>} DISTINCT
      DEFECT_ID))

OLD Expression for Avg Days: sum({$<
      IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'},
      MONTH_1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), -2), 'MM-YY') & '<' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), 0), 'MM-YY'))"}>}
      Aggr(Max({$<
      IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'},
      MONTH_1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), -2), 'MM-YY') & '<' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), 0), 'MM-YY'))"}>}
      PROCESS_STEP_START_DATE) -
      Min({$<
      IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'},
      PROCESS_STEP_START_DATE)
      DEFECT_ID))/
      (
      Count({$<
      IS_IN_PROD = {'Y'},
      MONTH_1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), -2), 'MM-YY') & '<' & Date(MonthStart(Max({<PROCESS_STEP = {'Submitted to Routing', 'Routed'}>}MONTH_1), 0), 'MM-YY'))"}>} DISTINCT
      DEFECT_ID))

1-3-2018 2-16-11 PM.jpg

New Dimension: =weekstart(PROCESS_STEP_START_DATE)

Expression for # Tickets:

Expression for Avg Days:

1-3-2018 2-16-23 PM.jpg