2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2018 2:05 PM by Clayton Fair RSS

    MonthEnd() Function producing incorrect date in Export

    Clayton Fair

      We have used the MonthEnd() function in our load script Master Calendar to create a Month End date for our "DataDate". We used this in a Pivot Table chart and it looks correct in Qlik, but converts to the next day in MS Excel. Found out that the reason for this is because Qlik Sense reads 12/31/2015 12:00:00 AM as 12/31/2015 where as Excel reads it as 1/1/2016.

       

      I am sure I could come up with a quick remedy for this, however wanted to know what others thoughts were in this case and other cases they have had experience with.

       

      Thanks!

       

      Clayton