10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2018 7:55 PM by Sunny Talwar RSS

Bar chart with Quartile as dimension

Rubens Rodrigues

Hi experts,

I have the following scenario in Qlik Sense:

• Customers who takes a certain period of time (in days) to receive Products.

I want to:

• Create a bar chart that uses quartile as dimension, and see the number of customers I have in each of the 4 quartiles.

I could do something by using valuelist, but valuelist does not respond to selecions. I need a responsive bar chart per quartile.

Is that possible to do?

Thank you in advance.

Rubens

• Re: Bar chart with Quartile as dimension
          Sunny Talwar

What is the expression you use to calculate quartile? May be like this

Dimension

Aggr(YourExpression, Customers)

Expression

Count(DISTINCT Customers)

• Re: Bar chart with Quartile as dimension
              Rubens Rodrigues

My expression is: E.g. 1st Quartile:

Count({< Access_Time = {"<=$(=Fractile(Access_Time , 0.25))"}>}  Customer_Code)

I have two situation:

1. Having a bar chart showing the Access time in the Y axis and the Quartiles in the X axis. When click on, e.g, quartile 1, it will respond to selection and group the customers that belong to this quartile. and so forth...
              2. Having a bar chart showing the Quantity of customers in the Y axis and the Quartiles in the X axis. When click on, e.g, quartile 1, it will respond to selection and group the customers that belong to this quartile. and so forth...

Is that possible to do?

Tks