Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jammulak
Contributor
Contributor

How to give access to all users in active directory in Nprinting ?

Hi everyone,

I want to know In Nprinting how would I give access to all the users in active directory Instead of adding one by one ??

Can someone please suggest a solution  on this??

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi, as Andy says you can use the API to automate this task. There is also a tool that you can use to Synch your Active directory to Qlik NPrinting.

here's a brief video that shows you how you can start using this tool

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You need to use the import user task to load users Into nprinting regardless of the users source. 

I know in newer releases there is an api to automate this tasks rather than use the excel file but I've not used it yet.

Regards

Andy

Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi, as Andy says you can use the API to automate this task. There is also a tool that you can use to Synch your Active directory to Qlik NPrinting.

here's a brief video that shows you how you can start using this tool

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

You can download the third party tool from GitHub - qlik-oss/nprinting-adsync: C# library to replicate Active Directory objects in Qlik NPrinti....

Best,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.