7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2018 5:16 AM by Stefan Wühl RSS

Exclude fields with a specific value - KPI

Ric Morgan

Hi All,

I'm developing a few KPI's in Qlik Sense. These KPI's are working out the percentage of appointments that happened within a certain amount of days of booking. The total percentage is the Booking_ID.

However I need to exclude Booking ID's that include ABC at the end. I currently have this:

Sum(Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))/count([Booking_ID]

This works great but doesn't exclude booking ID's that end with ABC.

Any help with this would be great.

• Re: Exclude fields with a specific value - KPI
          Stefan Wühl

Maybe

Sum(

{<[Booking ID] -= {"*ABC"} >}

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))/count([Booking_ID]

edit: or if you also need to exclude from the total:

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))

/ count({<[Booking ID] -= {"*ABC"} >} [Booking_ID]

Ric Morgan

That's great Stefan thank you.

My other issue is that the data is coming from multiple sources now, so I need to work out the percentage by adding results together. SO far I have tried:

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))

+

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date2]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))/count([Booking_ID]

+

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date3]", "[Appointment_Date]") <= 11, 1, 0), [Booking_ID]))/count([Booking_ID]

/count([Booking_ID]

But this does not work. When I add the 3 results together like this it does not give me the correct result to then divide by the total Booking ID's

Stefan Wühl

You are missing the division in your first part.

But not sure if this is what you need, a more detailed explanation of your model would be more than helpful.

Ric Morgan

Ahh that was a typo.

Ok, so I have 621 records to analyse across multiple data sources.

I calculated that there are 61 relevant records out of this by calculating the amount of records (linked by the BOOKING_ID column) that have a booking date and an appointment date with this calculation:

count(NetWorkDays("Booking_Date", "Start Time"))+

count(NetWorkDays("Booking_Date2", "Start Time"))+

count(NetWorkDays("Booking_Date3", "Start Time"))

This gave me the 61.

I then calculated the amount of appointments (start time) that occurred within 10 working days of the booking date with this calculation:

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("[Booking_Date]", "[Start Time]") <= 11, 1, 0),[Booking ID]))

+

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("Booking_Date2") <= 11, 1, 0),[Booking ID]))

+

Sum(

Aggr(If(NetWorkDays("Booking_Date3") <= 11, 1, 0),[Booking ID]))

This gave me 42.

I now need to calculate this as a percentage (42 out of 61)