cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If statement - ignore filters on a field Qlik sense

Hi all,

Is there any way to ignore the active filters on a sheet, for a table with an if statement?

For example, I have a filters made on my app that mades AllocYear = 2018. But, at one of the app sheet's, there's table that discriminates some orders and I'm using something like this expression:

= If (OrdStat = 'CONFIRM' and Today ()> LateDisp and FinUnits <OrdUnits and InternalServPfeYn = 'N' and InternalServExternalPi = 'N', ItemOrd)

I wanted to add something that would ignore the fact that I have the AllocYear = 2018 made and would make me consider all the orders for AllocYear = 2018 and 2017.

Thank You.

10 Replies
OmarBenSalem

alter ur expression as follow:

sum( {<YearField= OrdStat = {'CONFIRM'} , LateDisp={"< $(=Today())"} ,FinUnits ={" FinUnits<OrdUnits"} ,InternalServPfeYn = {'N'} ,InternalServExternalPi ={'N'} >}ItemOrd)

stalwar1‌, do u confirm?

espercially this part : FinUnits ={" FinUnits<OrdUnits"}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, Omar.

This would be a good solution but with the sum function I'll have the amount of orders in that conditions ... I want to insert this expressions into a table in order to see all my orders broken down (order's code)

sunny_talwar

Are you using the above as a Measure or dimension?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As a Dimension

sunny_talwar

Any measures in the table or just all dimensions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

All dimensions!

sunny_talwar

I think to make this work... you will need to have at least one expression in your chart...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What I have is a table ... does that change anything?

sunny_talwar

It should not change anything... just add one expression or use one of the dimensions as an expression...

So, for instance....

Dimension

ItemOrd

Measure

=Only({<ItemOrd = {"=OrdStat = 'CONFIRM' and Today() > LateDisp and FinUnits < OrdUnits and InternalServPfeYn = 'N' and InternalServExternalPi = 'N' "}, AllocYear = {'2017', '2018'}>} AnotherField)