Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveen341
Creator
Creator

Qliksense pie chart selection behaviour is different when i make selection on chary Vs in filter panel

HI Team ziadmohd1

Qliksense pie chart selection behaviour is different when i make selection on chart Vs in filter panel.

When i make selection on filter panel one by one it is working as expected.but when i make on chart it ias acting weired with drill down.

Regards,

Naveen.

5 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

wothout looking at your app it sounds like your dimension you are selecting in the filter pane is not the same as the dimension used for selection in the pie chart.   the fact you are saying it is drilling down when clicked on suggests its a master item.

Regards

Andy

naveen341
Creator
Creator
Author

andy both are sme dimensions.

Actually i used conditional drill down dimension not the default drill down.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Perhaps you can share some screen shots of the issue so we can help further.

naveen341
Creator
Creator
Author

HI

Andy

Please find the below screen shot

My drill down is Imperative->Corp->initiative->project Area.

as there is only one value in corporative initiative  after the i select initiative it is dircetlt skipping into Project Area.

drill down skipping.PNG
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It´s by design. When drilling down to a field with only one value, it´s skipped automatically. stopping only in the last level field.

Regards,

Pablo

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others