- Can we use Nprinting based on Qlik Sense Desktop only or do we mandatory need to install Qlik Sense Server?
Desktop is not supported needs the server
- Is Nprinting able to draw a report based on Qlik Sense App ?
NPrinting takes all of it's table and charts from a Qliksense App. You have to add them manually yourself in the editor program.
- I guess Nprinting can generate report based on user profile and according language
- Due to language constraints, can Nprinting resize automatically charts’ length and width ?
NPrinting will accept the output of the Qliksense chart as is.. so will resize based on these rules. Check how it behave in Qlik sense and will be about the same when in NPrinting
- Does Nprinting have a number of pages limit ?
No but the more data you put into the report and complex it becomes the more NPrinting slows down during editing.
1. Qlik Sense server is required
3. NPrinting will personalize the report for the user based either on filters assigned to the user/report or by leveraging section access in the Sense app.
5. No page limits