Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II

MTD

Hi All

I have below working function which calculate current call offered per day,what i am struggling is to calculate MTD call offered please help?

=count({$<campaign_id={"service","technology"},user_group ={"Tel"}>}phone_number)

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, To calculate MTD we are working like

=count({$<campaign_id={"service","technology"},user_group ={"Tel"}, DateField={">=$(=MonthStart(Max(DateField)))<=$(=Max(DateField))"}>}phone_number)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

10 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its impossible to provide anything other than the most general advice without any knowledge of the data model, how you would like to use the expression and any other detail. I suggest that you take some advice from the following:

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

Qlik Community Tip: How to Get Answers to Your Post

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, To calculate MTD we are working like

=count({$<campaign_id={"service","technology"},user_group ={"Tel"}, DateField={">=$(=MonthStart(Max(DateField)))<=$(=Max(DateField))"}>}phone_number)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank very much for your help               

It doesn't work.                                                           

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why?

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

Please help actually i have realized that we dont have MTD data we need to store or create table using day to day totals calls received for MTD value.

E.g  If totals calls received  = 100 for Monday we need to store that value.

Monday or  Date(22/01/2018) = 100 calls

Tuesday or Date(23/01/2018)=  200 calls

Then our totals MTD should be 300 calls received.

I hope it make sense.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please post some more information to get into work ?

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Do you need acuumulation here?

please post some sample data to work upon

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All

Please receive attached.thank you very much for help

Thanks

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil

I have attached more information please check.

Thanks