8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2014 4:43 AM by Roman Kreibich RSS

DATEV Connection

Hi everyone,

has anyone ever connected directly to a DATEV-System?

Help is appreciated.

Thanx

Sabine

• Re: DATEV Connection
          Edgar Kech

Hi Sabine,

have you managed to connect to your DATEV-Data?

If yes:

Supposed that DATEV is somehow based on a SQL-Server (as stated in http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DATEV) - is it specially secured? (how?)

Can you tell me anything about the underlying datamodel?

regards,

Edgar

Hi Edgar,

sorry for the late answer.

Yes, DATEV is based in an MSSQL-Server but DATEV does not allow any connection except their own programm.

I am still working on it.

Regards

Sabine

Stefan Wühl

Last year, we tried to win a project related to connecting a financial service supplier (credit bank) with DATEV.

We did this in cooperation with Qliktech, and as far as I remember, they claimed to have something like a DATEV connector (or the knowledge to do so). Unfortunately, we haven't won the project, so I don't have any personal experience with connecting to DATEV.

But it may be worth contacting Qliktech and ask for a way to connect to DATEV. There is also a show case (ADI Gmbh), that also reference a connection to DATEV.

Stefan

Edgar Kech

@Sagar:

And why do you SPAM this thread with questions which don't have anything to do with THIS topic?

@Stefan:

thanks for the hint.

@Sabine:

still working on it, too :-)

I think the problem is that you probably don't have a working superuser for the SQL-Server (or at least not his password).

There seems to be a way to get this problem solved according to this http://www.tutorials.de/relationale-datenbanksysteme/348871-mssql-datev-datenbanklogin.html - unfortunately I have to wait for our IT guy to give it a try...

regards,

Edgar

Nice try, but hacking the DATEV-DB can not be the solution.

You will definitely loose your support and I do not want to know what effect this might have when you will be audited.

I want the solution for my customers so if that works or not I would never recommend to do so.

The only chance is to work together with DATEV and persuade them to publish a user with reading capabilities.

Regards Sabine