8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2018 5:13 AM by Ruan Haese RSS

Qlik Bot Net "Error opening the Qlik Sense app"

Valeria Fornieles

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem when trying to implement .Net Bot.

In the environment I have a public IP, a DNS that I can access. In the QMC, the http port is available, so I do not think the problem came from the port or the IP path.

I think I have some problems in the .config file, but the SSL or SDK fields have not been analyzed, so they do not interfere, I do not know what the problem might be.

The log file shows the following message:

"

2018-01-19 18:05:09: logError ID:506314796 First:XXXXX Last: UserName:XXXXX <Error opening the Qlik Sense app : Qlik.Sense.JsonRpc.CommunicationErrorException: Connection failed after 4 attempts. Error message:

The handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.IO.IOException: The handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format.

at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)

at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)

at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c.<NegotiateAsClient>b__7_1(SslStream ss, IAsyncResult result)

at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClass9_1.<Negotiate>b__2(IAsyncResult result)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Qlik.Sense.JsonRpc.RpcConnection.<OpenAsync>d__43.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Qlik.Sense.JsonRpc.RpcConnection.<EnsureConnectionIsOpen>d__54.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Qlik.Sense.JsonRpc.RpcConnection.<SendAsync>d__52.MoveNext()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Qlik.Engine.Communication.QlikConnection.AwaitResponseTask[T](T task, String methodName, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at Qlik.Engine.Communication.QlikConnection.Ping(Nullable`1 noVersionCheck)

at Qlik.Engine.LocationExtensions.Hub(ILocation location, ISession session, Nullable`1 noVersionCheck)

at Qlik.Engine.LocationExtensions.GetAppIdentifiers(ILocation location, Nullable`1 noVersionCheck)

at Qlik.Engine.LocationExtensions.AppWithIdOrDefault(ILocation location, String appId, Nullable`1 noVersionCheck)

at QlikSenseEasy.QSApp.QSOpenApp() in C:\Users\baz\Documents\GitHub\QlikBotNet\Bot Development\QlikSenseEasy\QSEasy.cs:line 357

at QlikTelegram.Bot..ctor() in C:\Users\baz\Documents\GitHub\QlikBotNet\Bot Development\QlikTelegram\Bot.cs:line 163>

2018-01-19 18:05:09: logInfo ID:506314796 First:XXXXX Last: UserName:XXXXX <Created a conversation with Google Api.Ai.>

"