What I feel is the proxy is not allowing you to do it.
1. Login to QMC using Localhost.
2. Go to Virtual Proxy and Add the Server name (Hostname) and IP address in the white-list and Apply.
3. Then close the entire browser.
4. Try opening with Hostname or IP and check.
Thank you for your reply, it is working
I followed the steps decribed above and actually I can open QMC + Hub with servername (hostname) and the Public ip address.
I have more questions related to the install:
1. On the creditential step during the install (when the install ask you for DOMAIN\USER), when I don't have a domain on the server, I put the HOSTNAME\USER, is it correct ? I thought that maybe because of this I can't directly open QMC+HUB without changing the virtual proxy..
2. During previous installations, I always can connect directly to the HUB+QMC launching the green shortcuts. I change always the virtual proxy adding the IP¨public address of the server + the domain name just to connect from the outside. this time why i should change it even if I'm on the server ?
1. Yes it is correct, at times you may not have domain in such cases you can use local computer as domain and its admin user.
The user config has nothing to do with the virtual proxy, it depends on what we allow in virtual proxy.
2. At times it depends on what you give as a host name while installation. It may also be because of version change.