1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 8, 2018 12:05 PM by Mathieu Pignon RSS

We're on the lookout for a Pre-Sales Qlik Genius

Olivia Wassén

Hiya!

Our team is looking to expand. If you don't know who we are, we are called NodeGraph and we specialize in data lineage and data governance tools that are compatible with both QlikView and Qlik Sense.

At the moment, we are searching for a Pre-Sales Manager that knows Qlik like the back of their hand. In short, you would be in charge of technical pre-sales as well as aftermarket development but, if that makes little to no sense, you are very welcome to read the extended job ad over on our LinkedIn Page.

Oh, and for more info about us, you can head over to our website nodegraph.se. Yes, we are based in Sweden.

Cheers!

Olivia,

Content Manager at none other than NodeGraph

• Re: We're on the lookout for a Pre-Sales Qlik Genius
          Mathieu Pignon

Hi Olivia,

First I want to be clear and tell that my answer is not intended to apply directly for this internal recruitment, sorry for this.

Whatever, our little company "PIT Business" based in Luxembourg is a very good Influence Qlik Partner (technical partner, not reseller), and we provide high-valuable pre-sales services on Qlik Sense.

I'm sure we could collaborate to strengthen your pre-sales force on a technical level... And you would be absolutely delighted with the quality of our services !

I know NodeGraph, and I have personally implemented data lineage and documentation solutions, based on Qlik Sense, for big companies in Benelux.

For example, the customization of the Qlik Sense Agent (https://github.com/QlikPreSalesDACH/Qlik-Sense-Agent) to include Qlik Sense Fields, QVDs, IBM Cognos Reports & Packages, DWH tables and operational sources from SAS DI.

Another example, the customization of the Qlik Sense ChatBot (http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/5a2fb8474666f1a641bc8e76) to work 100% on-premise with Let's Chat and not Telegram.

Feel free to contact me (mathieu.pignon[at]pit-business.com) if you can see some opportunities to enhance your pre-sales projects together.

Thus you will appreciate the quality of services of a human and committed company, composed of technical experts on the excellent platform Qlik.

See you soon,

Mathieu