so my usual questions:
- what is your required template format? XLS, PDF, PPT, WORD etc?
- what version of NPrinting arte you using
- is your dimension actual field in a datamodel or calculated dimension?
- provide a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve (mockup)
we will take it from there as depending which option we are talking about there will be different steps to achieve the same
Based on the wording "slide" i assume you are talking about Power Point template and as Andy said you can use Page property to run through your dimension.
As you require custom dimension like:
- phone - no_year_selection
- table - no_year_selection
- phone - year_selection
you may want to create in Qlik data model concatenated field which will serve this.
As a alternative you may want to create 3 slides with custom filters on each of them. Depending on what exactly needs to happen there are different scenarios and steps (as i mentioned before)
looking froward to hear from you - regards