2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2018 8:35 AM by Matus Kelemen RSS

Nprinting - Template not found

Lorna Louw

hi guys

Just installed Nprinting 17.6. and it is behaving very irratically

on a co-workers' laptop, I can develop reports (Office 16) with no problem.

on my laptop (all same software) I get Nprinting Designer can't find a supported reporting template editor for the file...

there are dozens of posts on this, on the Net, but each an every one has different advice. I've tried all of them with no luck

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

• Re: Nprinting - Template not found
          Ruggero Piccoli

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting Desiger does not support Office 365, it must have a copy of Microsoft Office installed locally. Office 2016 can be installed as 365 or localy, so verify the version you are using.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

• Re: Nprinting - Template not found
            Matus Kelemen

Hi,

in my case reinstall of NP designer helped. Also make sure you have admin rights when installing it.

BR,

Matus