Jay Tsai

Hi, guys

I have some problem when I transport my file

SAP basis release 701

bw release 701

i want to use sap sqlconnector to get infoobject

my SAP  connector version is 6.5

My question is below

1.which file should i transport to sap bw system?

• Re: SAP BW Transport fail
          Hakan Ronningberg

Hi,

SAP transports are found in the following folders on the computer, copied there during the installation of the Qlik Connector for SAP: C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\QlikTech\CustomData\QvSAPConnector\Transports.

There is a separate folder for the BEx and InfoProvider connector transports:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvBexConnector\Transports.

Have you copied the transport files from the folders above to the 'cofiles' and 'data' folders on the SAP system server?

Regards,

Hakan

Jay Tsai

HI Hakan Ronningberg
              i have already copied the transport cofiles and data
              but i want to use sql connector to connect the sap bw system

i try two kind of cofile below but it has the same problem on my sap system

螢幕快照 2018-02-12 下午7.04.08.png

Hakan Ronningberg

Hi,

Have you fixed the error from the import of the transport (from your screenshot)?

'Neither datafile nor cofile exist (cofile may also be corrupted).'

The error message indicates that the transport files are missing in the folders 'data' and 'cofiles' or that the transport file in 'cofiles' folder is damaged.

If you have fixed it, please attach a screenshot from the import log in the transaction STMS.

You must import the 'Data extraction' and 'User profile' transports correctly before you can use the SQL connector.

Regards,

Hakan