cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.6 - Array conditionnal display in report

Hello,

In a NPrinting report, I would like to display an array only for some recipients.

In my On-Line QlikView application, I display the list of awaiting quotations, (and the sales rep. at the origin of the quotation), This table contains thousands of rows.

I created a NPrinting report sent to the sales. rep and their managers. This report contains some KPIs and the lit of awaiting quotations.

Each recipient as a filter based on the sales rep. code.the filter for the managers has multiple sales rep. code in it.

In the report, I would like to display the list of awaiting quotations only for the sales rep, but not for the managers (too much quotations). But I want the managers to be able to access this list on the On-Line application.

I tried to create a technical field TEC_SHOW_QUOTATIONS_LIST, with a value set to 1 by default.

In the cross table of awaiting quotations i set the expression to : Sum(QUOTATION_AMOUT * TEC_SHOW_QUOTATIONS_LIST)

And i assign a filter TEC_SHOW_QUOTATIONS_LIST = 0 to the managers in the NPriting users.

But this solution does not work, I have this NPrinting error for the managers. Without the filter, it works well.

Failed report generation for report 2b703769-1467-42e4-aea6-8d0e66b3d4c6 user 30ca2cd2-5c6b-43de-9d44-358f55772c43 exception System.NotSupportedException: Wrong content node response type à Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.SingleValueNode.ApplyEmptyResponse(EmptyContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) à Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateLeafNode`5.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) à Qlik.Printing.Trees.TcTransformation.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response) à Qlik.Printing.TreeTransformationService.Process(IReportRequest reportRequest, IContentNodeResponse contentNodeResponse) : STACK : à Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.SingleValueNode.ApplyEmptyResponse(EmptyContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) à Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateLeafNode`5.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) à Qlik.Printing.Trees.TcTransformation.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response) à Qlik.Printing.TreeTransformationService.Process(IReportRequest reportRequest, IContentNodeResponse contentNodeResponse)

Any idea on how to do it ?

Thanks for your help

0 Replies