Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II

Showing Timestamp as Measure(SLA Tracking)

Hi I am trying to create a chart similar to below one. (Attached Sample Application)

On left I have time as axis. (24 hours)

At the bottom I have Dates

I need to show on each date at what time a particular application completed.

The reference line should be the SLA time.

I was able to get a SLA deviation in the first sheet of the app attached. But I need to show the actualtime in a different sheet.

Any help is appreciated. stalwar1

SLA.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

something like this? You either set individual reference line for each app or you can conditionally calculate the chart only if one app is selected.

community_SLA.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

something like this? You either set individual reference line for each app or you can conditionally calculate the chart only if one app is selected.

community_SLA.PNG

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Juraj, Thanks Much.

Yup exactly the same.

Can you  please share how it has been done?

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check the last sheet of attached app

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks much

What impact does the Only() function has on expression here?  like how did you end up using it?

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

The Only function returns a value only in case there's only one value possible. Consider a table:

IDValue

When I do not select any ID, result of Only(Value) is Null(). If I select ID=1, then Only(Value) = 100. When I select both ID=2 and ID=3, the result is 200 (because Qlik considers those two values as a single distinct value).

The reason I used it was that I needed to use a set analysis expression, which can only be included in an aggregation function, such as Sum(), Count()... or Only().