I have done the below steps as mentioned in help. But http is not working for me. The page doesn't display any error or load anything. it is blank. But https is working as before (which shouldn't as per the last line below). Could you please help me?
Enabling HTTP for the Qlik NPrinting web console
This procedure enables the use of HTTP for connections with the Qlik NPrinting web console.
Do the following:
- Connect to the computer where Qlik NPrinting server is installed with a user with administrator rights.
- Stop the Qlik NPrinting web engine Windows service.
- Open the NewsStand configuration file %ProgramData%\NPrinting\webconsoleproxy\app.conf in your preferred text editor.
- Change the default value of #http.ssl=true to http.ssl=false.
- Change the default value of #cookie.secure=true to cookie.secure=false.
- Save the configuration file.
- Restart the Qlik NPrinting web engine Windows service.
- Open the Qlik NPrinting web console by opening the URL http://YourServer:4993.