Make sure that the folder has 2 things:
1- Shared rights permissions for the service account (KQVSPROX01\sysadmin). Read more: https://blog.varonis.com/the-difference-between-share-and-ntfs-permissions/ --> Check the "Share".
2- Check if KQVSPROX01\sysadmin has full NTFS permissions. Read more:
https://blog.varonis.com/the-difference-between-share-and-ntfs-permissions/ --> Check the"NTFS".
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others
The solution was to change the user to a master user (domain).
My original user was the user's local administrator, but the Shared Folder in Storage (Isilon) could not be created with that user.
Now, i have other issue, when I add a scheduler type node, in the end it was send the next error:
Cannot reach the following remote host when distributing certificates: http://<ServerAddress>:4444/setup/certificateDistribution
The port it is ok, the command telnet or netstat respond right.
The user, is a domain user.
The Firewall are down in each node
Monica, well makes sense that local user won't be recognize Isilon, so yeah, it return to the conclusion of rights problems. The Issue with adding RIM nodes, might be that the RIM node did start correctly, maybe due to the same reason, no access to the shared path. Go to the RIM node logs "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\Trace"
Look for the <servername>_system_repository.txt log and see whats making it fail. In the QMC when you see "node is offline" means that there is not contact back to the repo service for the RIM nodes.
Hi Giuseppe gno
I have reviewed the records you mention, I attach the logs
Note: I installed more nodes, the node Qlik ProxyFO and works correctly
All nodes are set up with the same user
KQVQLKSPROX02 - that's ok
KQVSSCHED01 /02 - is the problem
I have reinstalled, it shows the following
Logs.rar 44.5 K