You can export projects into zip files starting from QlikView NPrinting 22.214.171.124. In QlikView NPrinting
Designer 126.96.36.199 or higher, you can import templates from exported zip files.
To export a compressed interchange file, do the following:
1. In a QlikView NPrinting Designer version lower than 188.8.131.52, open the project (.nsq file) that you
want to export
2. Click the Tools tab.
3. Click Export Project in the Tools group.
4. Select the file name and the destination where to save it by typing them or by using the dots on the
5. Click OK to start the export.
To import templates, do the following:
1. Create a new report in QlikView NPrinting 184.108.40.206 or higher.
2. Click Edit template to open the Template Editor.
3. Click Import Report.
4. Navigate your folders until you find the compressed interchange file.
5. Select the file and click Open.
6. Select the report you want to import from the list.
7. Click OK to confirm.
The report template will be imported and necessary QlikView objects will be added to the tree view.