14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2018 12:44 PM by Thiago Trigo RSS

Cant create a connection with qlikview server

Thiago Trigo

Hi guys, I have two qlikview servers (one for production and another for tests) and one N-Printing Server, all of them in september 2017 version.

I am successfull when I try to create a connection between n-printing server and qlikview test server, but when I try to create a connection between n-printing server and qlikview production server the "run verification" fails.

You can see some prints and logs bellow:

1. Qlikview Test Server - PRINT

1.1 Qlikview Test Server - LOG

Written Diagnostic Data Connection

Verification:{"Id":"***********************",

"ConnectionString":"navigator=qlikview;documentpath=\"qvp://server/dash.qvw\"",

"Status":1,

"Log":"{\"server\":{\"Initializing\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"ConnectionStringIsValid\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewLicenseIsValid\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServiceUserIsAdministrator\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewQVSMachineIsReachable\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServiceUserHasAccessToQVSApi\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServerHasValidLicenseAndDocuments\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewDocumentExists\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewDocumentIsAccessible\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"Completed\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null}}}","

2. Qlikview Production Server - PRINT

2.1 Qlikview Production Server - LOG

Written Diagnostic Data Connection Verification:

{"Id":"***********************************",

"ConnectionString":"navigator=qlikview;documentpath=\"qvp://server/dash.qvw\"","Status":3,

"Log":"{\"server\":{\"Initializing\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"ConnectionStringIsValid\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewLicenseIsValid\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServiceUserIsAdministrator\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewQVSMachineIsReachable\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServiceUserHasAccessToQVSApi\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null},

\"QlikViewServerHasValidLicenseAndDocuments\":{\"Success\":false,\"ErrorMessage\":\"qlikviewServer:4747 did not answer before the expiration of the timeout interval of 00:00:05.\"},

\"Completed\":{\"Success\":true,\"ErrorMessage\":null}}}

Any idea?